Tag Archives: ingame

BlizzCon 2017 Virtual Ticket And In-Game Freebies Giveaway

We teamed up with Blizzard to give away ten (10) BlizzCon 2017 Virtual Tickets that include in-game freebies! Entry is open Worldwide. Yup, you read that correctly… WORLDWIDE. Competition ends Sunday, October 29th, 2017 at 12:00PM PT and ten winners will be contacted via email. Scroll down to enter below. The Virtual Ticket let’s you stream BlizzCon 2017 from the comfort of your own couch, live and in high definition. You’ll get coverage of both days of the show, including panels, contests, interviews, the closing ceremony, and more, along with ...

Read More »

Nier Automata Lets Dedicated Players Buy Trophies With In-Game Currency

According to a post from Reddit user youkatei, Nier: Automata players can discover a secret shop that sells trophies. Now, these aren’t in-game trophies to adorn some sort of in-game home. No, these are PlayStation system-level trophies. The same ones you usually unlock by completing sections of gameplay, or obtuse challenges. After beating the game three times, a secret shop can be accessed that sells trophies in exchange for in-game currency. Real-world money cannot be spent in this store, only currency earned within the game–the same currency used to purchase ...

Read More »

Mass Effect: Andromeda's Male and Female Characters Both Exist In-Game, Are Family

The Mass Effect series has always allowed players to choose between male and female characters, but in Mass Effect: Andromeda both versions of the protagonist, Ryder, will exist in the universe and are actually related. “What people don’t know, a little surprise here, is these two are brother and sister,” Mac Walters, creative lead on Andromeda, told PlayStation Access. “They both exist in the game world at the same time. So if you’re playing as the sister–the female Ryder–your bother is somewhere in the universe.” Not only that, but the ...

Read More »

Titanfall 2 Figures Come With In-Game Content, See Them Here

Titanfall 2‘s 2016 release date was outed by McFarlane Toys earlier this year with an announcement of action figures based on the first-person shooter. Two of the figures have now been revealed, and they both come with in-game content for Titanfall 2. The first figure is pilot Jack Cooper, the protagonist in Titanfall 2’s single-player campaign. He stands at seven inches tall and costs $ 20. The figure comes with a CAR submachine gun and a code for “McFarlane-exclusive” in-game content–it’s not confirmed what this content will be. Pictured: Todd ...

Read More »

Paragon $60 Physical Retail Edition Coming With Skins and In-Game Currency [UPDATE]

[UPDATE] Epic has responded to our request for comment, confirming the Essentials Edition will contain an Early Access version of Paragon. “Paragon Essentials Edition will offer a great value to players who are looking to hop into the game early and get more than $ 160 of value (based on in-game currency) for only $ 59.99. The Essentials Edition will be available at retail locations in June, when Paragon is still in Early Access. We’re excited to let fans join the fight early as we evolve the game over the ...

Read More »

In-game win probability updates: Super Bowl 50 (Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers)

8:08 PM ET ESPN Stats & Information print Below is a win probability chart for the Super Bowl matchup between the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers. The numbers here are based on data from ESPN Stats & Information. The Panthers begin the game with a 56 percent chance to win. You can follow moment-to-moment updates here. ESPN Stats & Information The Denver Broncos entered Super Bowl 50 with a 44 percent chance to win, according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI), but after a number of key defensive plays, the ...

Read More »

In-game win probability: Arizona Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

8:04 PM ET ESPN Stats & Information print Below is a win probability chart for the game between the Arizona Cardinals and Carolina Panthers. The numbers here are based on data from ESPN Stats & Information. ESPN Stats & Information Win probability measures the chance that a team will win a game in progress, given a particular combination of circumstances including score, time remaining, field position, down and to-go distance. Win probability is based on a model built on actual NFL outcomes from recent seasons that featured similar circumstances. This ...

Read More »

In-game win probability: New England Patriots vs. Denver Broncos

5:07 PM ET Sharon Katz print Below is a win probability chart for the game between the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos. The numbers here are based on data from ESPN Stats & Information. ESPN Stats & Information The Broncos began the game with a 54 percent chance to win, but they have increased their win probability to 80 percent by the half. Tom Brady’s two first-half interceptions cost the Patriots 18 points of win probability, while Peyton Manning’s two touchdown passes added about 15 points. Below are the ...

Read More »

In-game win probability: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos

5:01 PM ET ESPN Stats & Information print Below is a win probability chart for the game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Denver Broncos. The numbers here are based on data from ESPN Stats & Information. ESPN Stats & Information Win probability measures the chance that a team will win a game in progress, given a particular combination of circumstances including score, time remaining, field position, down and to-go distance. Win probability is based on a model built on actual NFL outcomes from recent seasons that featured similar circumstances. This ...

Read More »