Alongside the launch of the RX 580 and RX 570 video cards, AMD released a new version its Radeon Crimson ReLive software suite. The highlights of edition 17.4.3 are simply driver support for both cards and functionality for the Windows 10 Creators Update.
The previous 17.4.2 driver addressed several issues, such as better multi-GPU performance in Battlefield 1 and improved support for SteamVR asynchronous reprojection. It was also the first driver to support Windows 10 Creators Update features like Game Mode, built-in streaming from Beam, and high dynamic range (HDR) in applications.
The following are the current known issues with the Crimson ReLive 17.4.3 software, as stated in the release notes:
- Radeon WattMan may fail to apply settings on some Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.
- Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows user after toggling AMD CrossFire technology mode.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
- The Xbox DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable Xbox DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
- Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.